Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just for me - again

I liked the blue and purple version so much, I made a stunning black and opal/crystal AB bracelet:

The only black drops I had on hand were matte; all the other black beads in this bracelet are shiny. I found these gorgeous "opal" colored 11/0s in my stash, and purchased the black twisted bugles at Michael's. Crystal AB 4 and 6 mm firepolish round out the beads - and a pretty glass button for closure.

Love it!

(This is one of Smadar's patterns - I just added the beads and the stitching!)

3 comments:

Cyndi J said...

It is truly spectacular. Yep, I would keep it for myself, too.

By the way, I was in Barbara Lewis' enameling class with you and Sonya.

Sweet Freedom said...

Hey, Cynthia - good to hear from you again!

H.T. said...

Hi:-)
Beautiful and decorative,'leafy' design.Very interesting form and fine beads composition.
Warm Greetings-Halinka-