Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Worktable

FIrst off, as I hope you know - the Iolite Fringe Necklace isn't on my worktable anymore, because I finished it! Yay!

Last weekend I started working on a pattern ("Slip Sliding Away") in the August/September 2012 issue of Beadwork. I work with herringbone a lot, and love it, but had never done twisted herringbone, so this was new to me.

This is the bracelet this morning:

I am working on the 2nd of 4 tubular twisted herringbone ropes that will comprise the bracelet. Nothing hard about it, but it is just slow going, lots of repetition (to the point that I'm bored now.)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Nothing hard about it unless you have absolutely no idea how to do bead weaving of any kind. Rather than bored, I'd be pulling my hair out in frustration. It is lovely. The blue and cream are perfect color choices.

Christine Altmiller said...

most twisteds move too slow. but i do like the look a lot...yours is looking pretty!