Friday, July 6, 2012

Tangle Challenge

I know I just started tangling 2 weeks ago, but I decided to enter a tangle challenge anyway. It's called the Diva Challenge, because it's hosted by The Diva! She hosts this challenge every week, with each challenge centered around a particular aspect of Zentangle, like a particular pattern, or maybe a string.

This week is Diva Challenge #77, and focuses on the tangle "Fiore di Pietro" (Flower of Peter), created by Rho Densmore as a tribute to her brother-in-law. You can read more about Fiore di Pietro at her blog.

So, for my fourth tangle, here is my interpretation of Fiore di Pietro:
Now I have to figure out how to use the linky tool, and try to get this post all hooked up with the challenge. Hope I do it right!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

You certainly did it right! And you did wonderfully well with your Fiore di Pietro tile too.

North County Film Club said...

Wow! that is very very nice...especially for your fourth one.
And this was a pretty challenging one. I really got to like doing it, though. I think it might become one of my favorite patterns.
See you next week,
Barbara

tanglewithlinda.wordpress.com said...

Yep, you did it right! And your tangle is lovely. Hard to believe you've only been tangling 2 weeks. Welcome to the challenge.

Alice said...

haha! you got the linky-thingy to work :) this is great! hard to believe this is just your 4th tile. your fiore di pietro looks wonderful - a really hard one to grasp. excellent work! look forward to seeing you around here again :)

Deb Ammerman said...

Great job on the tile for Rho and the Diva's Challenge. Welcome to the challenge and tangling, I really enjoy this group of artists, they are very supportive and friendly. :) You did a wonderful job on your tile after only tangling for 2 weeks... I love it, and have become addicted to tangling in the short time I have been doing it. Great way to unwind. Looking forward to seeing more of your tangles. :)

Anonymous said...

Really nice work. If this is what you're doing after just two weeks of tangling, I can just imagine what you'll be creating in a few more weeks! Welcome to the Diva's challenge community.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting tile. It looks like it is folding on itself almost.