Saturday, March 3, 2012

When Worlds Collide

My internet world and the Real World collided yesterday, when Karen, from Backstory Beads, came to visit me at my bead shop.

Karen lives near Atlanta, and was traveling through Augusta, and it was so exciting to meet her. We talked about beads and beadweaving, and she showed me her most recent cubic right angle weave. We had a great visit!

Karen does beautiful beadwork, and will be teaching cubic right angle weave at Beadazzled in Roswell, Georgia soon.

And don't forget to visit her blog!

2 comments:

H.T. said...

Hi:-)
I also like Karen,her beautiful Work and her Blog.You are so lucky to be able to meet her:-)
Congrats on teaching!It is going to be a big deal!
Hugs-Halinka-

Karin Slaton said...

I SO enjoyed my visit and the chance to chat! There's a deli in Atlanta that everytime I venture into I just want to crawl into their display case and nibble my way through all the delicacies. That's the way I feel about your wonderful bead store! Can't wait to start designing with the bounty I brought home from Augusta, but first I have a kitchen to put back together!