Sunday, February 26, 2012

Red, Black, and Gold

I bought a new shirt, with a vibrant, busy pattern in black, red, and gold against a white background. Despite the busy pattern, it needed a bit of jewelry - know what I mean?

I kept it fairly simple because of the busy pattern in the shirt (those who know me well would say I kept it extremely simple!), using a few large bamboo coral rondelles, bookended by some onyx, and suspended from gold chain. And since I can't be too simple, I added a second, shorter length of a different gold chain, creating a double-stranded necklace.
Perfect!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this idea! You could do it with so many different beads!

dreaminofbeads / SAS Jewelry Designs said...

You are right for you very simple, but still very beautiful. I agree with Sandra, this would look really great with lots of beads and various chain.
Sonya