Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Matching Bracelet for my long ago BSBP necklace

Remember all the way back to last year's BSBP (Bead Soup Blog Party)?

This is the necklace I created with my bead soup:

I like this necklace, but I almost feel naked if I don't wear bracelets, so I finally got around to making a bracelet to go with this piece:

This bracelet has the keishe pearls and glass from the necklace, button pearls, more faceted aventurine plus some faceted green fire agate, some brown freshwater pearls, and more of the turquoise-colored seed beads from the bead soup. I used Vintaj Natural Brass findings, chain, etc. and wound some green sari ribbon through the larger chain. I love this bracelet!

I hand-forged the toggle from Vintaj Natural Brass wire.

And that's not all I made to go with the necklace....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! You are an amazing designer!

Sweet Freedom said...

Thank you!

Barbara DeLisle said...

awesome

Maggie said...

I saw this earlier and meant to leave a comment. Love the necklace and the bracelet is so perfect without being matchy matchy. Bracelets are my favorite accessories.

H.T. said...

Hi:-)
Very interesting necklace.Looking at it,makes impression-You'll never get bored.You always discover something new.It seems to 'live' as for the interesting structure,the beads'sellection,color and the light in it.
The bracelet is the fabulous addition and makes the set very unique and precious.
Warm Hugs-Halinka-

Karin Slaton said...

I do remember your fabulous necklace from the BSBP. That new bracelet - my favorite ever. Ever!

Sweet Freedom said...

wow! thanks!