Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Worktable

This is what my workbench looks like right now:
I received a custom order for another Cubic Right Angle Weave (CRAW) bracelet, this one in black and silver. I have just finished the black base, and am ready to start embellishing with galvanized silver seed beads. Supposed to be finished today, but I'm not sure if I'll make it. Depends on how busy the shop gets!

That picture kind of looks like a face with a crooked smile (the bracelet) - weird. I just noticed that. Those are 2 stray lobster claws at the "left eye" from a repair I did yesterday, and the "right eye" is a copper bead cap I found out in the parking lot last week. And I wonder why my workbench is always so cluttered....I really, really need to pick up after myself! Old (lazy) habits die hard!

And speaking of cluttered workbenches, this is NOT what my workbench looked like when I arrived at the shop this morning - but that story will have to wait until tomorrow!

No comments: