Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Worktable

Progress!

Iolite Fringe this morning:
6.5 inches of fringe completed - notice how it is graduating in length toward the middle of the necklace.

Iolite Fringe last Wednesday:
3 inches completed. *Sigh* - I thought I had done more, until I compared these pics! It takes 2-3 hours to do one inch, so that works out to about 10 or so hours I have put into this project since last Wednesday. My goal was to do 2 hours a day, so I'm right on track, but this may be the most time consuming (not to mention, repetitively boring and mind-numbing!) jewelry design I have ever tackled.

This is a shot of the original, 4.5 years ago fringe:
It's hard to tell, but the fringe is quite different. I like this fringe, but I like the new fringe, too.

What are you working on?

Back to work now - Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Karin Slaton said...

It's going to be fantastic! I'm planning a trip to your shop to ooh and aah over it once it's finished!