Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ruby in Zoisite Wire Wrapped Bracelet

New listing in my Etsy shop - I actually made this awhile back, but somehow never got around to photographing it and listing it, apparently. I looked for it in my Etsy shop yesterday, couldn't find it - looked in Expireds, Inactives, everywhere - baffled. Then I searched for the photos on my computer, and ... not a one, anywhere. Weird.

So - it's listed now!

The stone is a gorgeous specimen of ruby in zoisite, which has only been lightly polished, so that the natural beauty of the stone shines through.

You can find more information about this bracelet here, in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

H.T. said...

Hi:
Lovely ruby zoisite.Fine spectrum of colors.I've never had that gemstone,but have seen them.I have got only the fasetted rubys from Burma.
That wire frame for the bracelet looks so modern,precissely made and elegant.Very beautiful design of Yours.
Warm Greetings-Halinka-

Lupe Meter said...

Stunning!! Awesome work!