Saturday, May 5, 2012

Black and Silver CRAW Bracelet

Yesterday, I finished the custom-ordered black and silver CRAW bracelet:


Here is a work-in-progress pic from Thursday evening:

The pics aren't the greatest, but the galvanized silver beads look terrific against the shiny black CRAW rope!

So, here's the deal: I was a day late on my projected finish of this bracelet due to multiple interruptions at the bead shop, so it was late yesterday when I finally finished the bracelet. I am now free to start taking apart my iolite fringe necklace. Once I have gingerly removed all the fringe, and SORTED all the seed beads, I will feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders, so I am definitely going to start the disassembly process this morning.

However, I did a very naughty thing, and purchased 2 very intricate, involved beadweaving tutorials last night at 2:30 in the morning (ah....the insomnia, again!), and I'm itching to start picking beads out and working on them! But I'll try not too....

I afraid I may not be very good at finishing these zombie projects of mine!

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

The black and silver CRAW bracelet is gorgeous. Good luck with the zombi projects.
Therese