Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Tangle

I created this zentangle over several days, adding bits and pieces here and there as the mood (and time) struck. I am really enjoying using this larger watercolor paper for tangling.

I wanted to use more colors in this one, and got off to a good start, coloring the chlink and string of beads as I drew them. But my color muse left me in the lurch after that, so other than making the leaves green on my vine, I stuck with black and white.

Patterns I used in this tangle include: chlink, string of beads, lacy, paradox, aah, crescent moon, river, squid, leafy vine, galoo, waves, facets, and bunzo. The squid was an afterthought, and if I had it to do over again (and I just might, next time...) I would draw it first, before the string, and draw everything else behind it.

1 comment:

Karin Slaton said...

This one is REALLY fascinating. My favorite so far. The color gives it the perfect blush of personality.