Sunday, March 1, 2009

Help!!

3rd post in one day - I don't think I've ever made 3 posts in one week before!


Bailey - still driving me insane, begging to go out. He is lying beside me on the floor, and every 30 seconds he stands up, and breathes in my face for 2-3 minutes, until I tell him to go lie down, and then it starts all over again.


I know he doesn't really NEED to go out, so this isn't dog-abuse, or anything.


But the point of this post is, I need a bit of help -



I really, really need to know the name of this Pokemon:







Any help is greatly appreciated -



Years and years ago I knew all of them - but fortunately I have purged all those memories - but after searching on Google for hours, I have given up.
If you know - let me know! Thanks

2 comments:

Melody Marie Murray said...

Snorelax! :-)

Sweet Freedom said...

Oh Melody - you are a lifesaver - I could remember all of his powers, but not his name! How could I forget snorelax?

Thanks so much!