Thursday, June 5, 2014

Well Traveled: A Beadweaving Tutorial for Superduos and Czech 2-hole Tiles

Drumroll, please.....

While I was without a camera for 3 months, I busied myself with my Superduos, and managed to create an original design using the Superduos and Czech 2-hole tiles. After stitching a number of the bracelets, then teaching it to a couple of willing students, I holed myself up with my computer, and set about to create a .pdf tutorial ... which I am quite pleased with!

Well Traveled, a tutorial by Sweet Freedom Designs

In addition to the 10-page, full color tutorial, full of diagrams, photos, and step-by-step instructions, I also have put together kits for 8 different colorways. The kits contain BEADS ONLY - no needles, Fireline, or clasp, although if you contact me through my Etsy shop (where the kits are available) I will be happy to choose a clasp for you for a small additional charge.

The tutorial is available in my Etsy shop, as are the kits. I hope you'll take a look!

1 comment:

Christine Altmiller said...

Gorgeous! Very full, rich, substantial.