Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Enamel Components

Yesterday I finished a set of 10 matching pink and purple square enamel components, with copper embellishments:


These components/connectors are 3/4 inch square, with holes in each corner. They have been fired multiple times, and for the last firing, I embedded little scraps of copper wire from my workbench in the last layer of enamel. Since these are all handmade, my embellishing and color patterns differ a little from piece to piece, but they all look like a set, right? They remind me of confetti and party favors!










even the backs are pretty!


A few years ago, I made a set of these in blue and green, and then assembled them into a bracelet (and matching earrings:


These purple and pink connectors/components are available individually on Etsy!

1 comment:

H.T. said...

Hello:-)
The squares are fantastic and have got the modern look.Both colors are fine:either blue,or purple-pink.
The bracelet looks fabulous-I like it very much.
Warm Greets-Halinka-