Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Copper Bracelet WIP update
I didn't get much accomplished yesterday, at least as far as jewelry-making is concerned.
I got my "paper bracelet" laid out (above pic) and started marking my hole placements. The glass cabochon is still not set.
Here's another look at the paper version - they're pretty similar!
Today, I hope to get the holes drilled, and the sections connected. I'm contemplating etching another piece of copper with the same pattern, and making a matching toggle and bar. Maybe. I also need to set the glass cab, but we'll see what develops.... My plans somehow always seem to go awry, so I don't want to put too much on my To Do list!