Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bead Embroidery, Pt 2

I'm still on hold for Bead Embroidery - the teacher wasn't able to get by the shop this week to tell me what to do next

Here is the picture of the 2 smaller focal beads, that will go on either side of the larger bead shown in the post below this one.

I'm hoping the teacher will make it by this coming week, and I can work on this cuff next weekend. This weekend, I brought home some leftover chain projects from when I was at school a few weeks ago. Oh my, looking up that link made me realize it has been a full month since I got back from school - where does the time go? There's just never enough time for all the works-in-progress, and all the ideas!

So many beads, so little time....


And I took a really fun class today - copper clay. Will try to post about it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Heart said...

That's gonna be uwoduhi !
(Now This time it was obvious how to comment !?, go figure)

Sweet Freedom said...

Thanks Jan - and yay for you figuring out how to comment!