Thursday, January 9, 2014

Asymmetrical Turquoise Bracelet

Asymmetry is hard for me, but I had some gorgeous turquoise nuggets, and wanted to do something a little different with them, so this is what I came up with:

Asymmetrical Genuine Turquoise Bracelet with Swarovski Crystals

In addition to the genuine turquoise, I used 8mm Swarovski crystal cubes (in Crystal Silver Shade); wavy, textured, square silver-plated copper discs; 2mm sterling silver beads; and a beautiful triangular sterling silver toggle with 9 bezel-set genuine turquoise cabochons. I added another Swarovski cube as a dangle.








It's available in my Etsy shop!

4 comments:

Karin Slaton said...

One word: love! Love!! Love!!! (Repeated for emphasis.)

Christine Altmiller said...

GORgeous! I struggle with asymmetry also. Your blend of turq/crystal/metal really works well.

DeborahRead.com said...

I love jewellery that is NOT symmetrical - its really makes you look at the piece and see all the really neat pieces its comprised of which means one looks and ogles longer - they look like puzzles

Sweet Freedom said...

Thanks, ladies!

I agree, Deborah - My eye is drawn by asymmetrical pieces, too! I wish theyvweren't so hard for me to put together!