Monday, November 18, 2013

Enameled Headpins now Available - Choose from 20 colors!

I'm now offering colorful enameled headpins (in 2 lengths, and 2 different styles) in my Etsy Supply shop.
They're available in 2-inch and 3-inch lengths, and also as a 4 inch double headed variety.

These colored headpins are perfect for taking your designs to the next level! Add a dash of color and whimsy to your earrings and dangles, and use the double-headed style to wrap, coil, and twist into your wire and metalwork. Fun!

This is a pair of earrings I made using my enameled headpins:

And the Zentangle-inspired copper connectors I used in these earrings are ALSO available in my Etsy shop, in several styles; here's the link to one of them.

The headpins are listed on Etsy in lots of 10, with a drop down list from which you can choose your colors:






 The double headed ones look like this:
They have the same color on each end, and are 4 inches long, but if you want me to mix up the colors or make them shorter, just convo me through Etsy and we'll get you set up. These are SO much fun to design with!

The 2-inch headpins are listed here.
The 3-inch headpins are listed here.
The 4-inch double-headed headpins are listed here.

These headpins are all made to order, so there is a 3-5 day turnaround time to allow for cutting the wire, balling and enameling the pins, pickling them, work-hardening them, and buffing them to a high shine.

Enjoy!

No comments: